Thursday 6 January 2011

My final ancillary magazine poster

Adam and I are presenting two different magazine posters as a part of our ancillary tasks. I did make a magazine poster before but after getting an opinion from my teacher and other students i decided to change the poster as i wasnt happy with the final outcome. For my new magazine advert I used the original image from the CD cover that we both made. I wanted to use the same image as the CD cover to show a link between the package together. Instead of just keeping the same image i made the image red along with the background as it represents the house colours that adam and i chose for our ancillary tasks and the music video itself. I have used the typeography that i found and shown in a previous post. The first draft is simular to the final copy at first i just put black edges on two sides of the page. I did this to represent the curtains within the music, I showed my teacher and got feed back she said that i should add the back edges on the top and bottom as it looks more like a finished product.

Final magazine poster


















No comments:

Post a Comment